Friday, May 7, 2010

Thanks and Merci!

Here’s a travel-delayed, overdue message of sincere and profound thanks to two fabulous bloggers for awards they generously bestowed on me last week.


First to the amazing Cleo at Wemmicks-in-Training, many thanks for the Honest Abe award! I’m flattered, really I am! I shall try to live up to your generous gift! (--while I try to stop overusing exclamation points [wait for it] !

And secondly to my hero Anne-Marie over at Anne-Marie With a Dash, my endless gratitude for the Honest Scrap award! I’m truly delighted that you saw fit to honor me with this outstanding prize!

So now, I ask myself, what’s the recurring theme here? Yes, Grasshoppers. It is the “Honest” modifier. I suppose this means I should stop making stuff up. Which is fine, because usually the real stuff is funnier than what I could come up with anyway.

But go visit these wonderful blogs! You will not be disappointed, I assure you.

Thanks, Anne-Marie (merci!) and Cleo! I mean it, ya know…


2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah! Congratulation son the awards. And don't be worried about the pesky "honest" thing. I rarely write about anything that is not... romanticized (ahem), and still have an audience. As the gutter press says, "never ruin a good story with the truth". More please! Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards! And have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete