Saturday, October 3, 2009

A.W.O.L.

Yes, I'm officially out-of-town for the next five days, so I'm not posting (unless I get really lucky with computer access) nor am I able to visit other blogs for a while. I will miss you all, but be back as soon as I can!

I'm on a real hardship tour in beautiful northern California, visiting my daughter, son-in-law, and 2 1/2 year old grandson! I bet you feel really sorry for me!

I'll post photos when I get home... Yesterday we visited a lovely secluded winery! Awesome!

C-ya!

4 comments:

  1. You will be missed, but have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, and say hi to Marin County for me if you pass through, especially Inverness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, my sympathy is overwhelming. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I've always wanted to visit California.

    ReplyDelete